пятница, 15 марта 2019 г.

Our game designer Max abot how he started to work in AYGames



A piece of half-faded hard parchment lay in my hands. Among the hillocks of yellowed paper, stained with dirt and mold, I saw barely noticeable marks of the village.

"What an interesting combination of buildings ... I haven't been in this location yet," - I thought.

Several fancy flakes fell from somewhere above and covered the edges of the old map. “Damn, not the weather,” flashed through my head as I looked up. Hundreds of dark gray ash plumes slowly fell out of the overcast gloomy skies, slightly yellowed in the pale rays of the barely rising sun. The pinkish shine of the muddy sunrise was reflected from the slippery gray heaps along the edges of the unclean road.

"A dead place ... but someone here, you see, still walks," - I whispered to myself, looking intently at the narrow path. Spitting on left shoulder, I set off. Fortunately, I didn’t meet thugs and marauders in this wilderness. Although the treasure also did not fall once, no matter how hard I looked around the neighborhood.

The camp looked modest, but at the same time impressed with some special business charm. On the threshold, I was met by Ash Master with his companion.

The three of us went to a local herbalist to drink a cup of hot potion. A couple of sips drove away sleep and invigorated me to an adequate state. As a result, our conversation was more than successful, and the camp owners agreed to accept me to their party.

The goal of these brave "businessmen" was thoroughly impressive - their quest seemed to be a real test, a worthy test for fortitude and skill. Paying off with herbalist, Ash Master took me to meet the others, now to my new colleagues, sisters, and brothers.

“Maxim, our new game designer,” introduced me Martin, marketing director of AYGames, whose true appearance filled in the dissolving image of a fictional character. Shaking snowflakes off the smartphone screen and turning off the navigator application, I put the mobile device in my jeans pocket and held out my free hand to meet friends.

I smiled, they smiled back at me. Outside the windows of the office, the pinkish winter sun rose and the sky finally cleared.

Yes, these are the quirks of the game designer's vision - to live in two parallel worlds at once, which intersect every second.

I took the opportunity to become a part of this wonderful company only now, a few months before the release of their first, but very exciting project, which managed to break into my soul literally from the first voiced words, from the pile of the first concepts. And every day I, by virtue of my capabilities and responsibilities, try to finalize the cumulative vision of our team and make it available to all players.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Our game designer Max abot how he started to work in AYGames

A piece of half-faded hard parchment lay in my hands. Among the hillocks of yellowed paper, stained with dirt and mold, I saw barely noti...